Ionic Foot Detox
The Ionic Foot Bath should not be used by anyone with epilepsy, hemophilia, have a pacemaker or electrical implants, irregular heartbeat, active chemotherapy treatment and / or who take blood thinners. Certain medications may be contraindicated. The ionic foot bath should not be used by children under the age of 18 or by women that are pregnant or lactating. There may be other situations where you should not use the Ionic Foot Bath. A release form must be signed and reviewed by our office before an initial foot detox is done.
- Enhancing the immune system.
- Assist in recovery time from injuries and surgery.
- Can relieve pain and joint stiffness due to arthritis.
- Improves sleep pattern.
- Remove heavy metals.
- Removes blood clot material.
- Improve liver and kidney function.